Quick Answer: What County Is Junction City Oregon In?
- 1 What county is Junction City in?
- 2 Is Junction City Oregon Safe?
- 3 Where is Junction City Oregon located?
- 4 Is Junction City Oregon a good place to live?
- 5 What is Junction City known for?
- 6 How many Junction cities are there?
- 7 What is there to do in Junction City Oregon?
- 8 What level is Junction City Oregon at?
- 9 What is the elevation of Junction City Oregon?
- 10 What river flows through Harrisburg Oregon?
What county is Junction City in?
Junction City, city, seat (1860) of Geary county (until 1889 designated as Davis county), northeastern Kansas, U.S. It is situated at the confluence of the Republican and Smoky Hill rivers.
Is Junction City Oregon Safe?
Your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Junction City is 1 in 479. This equates to a crime rate of 2.09 per 1,000 residents, making Junction City one of the safest communities in Oregon to live in. In fact, it is one of the safest communities in the entire nation, according to FBI crime statistics.
Where is Junction City Oregon located?
Located near Eugene in the south Willamette Valley, Junction City is home to award-winning wineries, an alpaca farm, Kiger Mustang ranch, orchards, artists’ studios and Diamond Woods Golf Course. Miles of country roads offer exquisite scenery for bicyclists and horseback riders.
Is Junction City Oregon a good place to live?
Junction City Reviews It’s a quiet, somewhat close-minded little town. Small town, Growing everyday. Great community, If you love small towns this is the place for you! Great schools and a safe area!
What is Junction City known for?
Junction City is recognized for its service and hospitality and proud to be known as Fort Riley’s “Hometown”. Situated at the junction of the Republican and Smoky Hill Rivers, which merge to form the Kansas River, Junction City offers a diverse range of recreational opportunities, historic sites, dining and shopping.
How many Junction cities are there?
There are 14 places named Junction City in America.
What is there to do in Junction City Oregon?
Things to do in Junction City, OR with kids
- Hoyt Arboretum. Portland, OR.
- Springfield Museum. Springfield, OR.
- Cascades Raptor Center. Eugene, OR.
- Splash Lively Park Swim Center. Springfield, OR.
- Midway Farms Farm Experience Day Camp. Albany, OR.
- Alsea River RV Park. Waldport, OR.
- Chinook RV Park. Waldport, OR.
- Enchanted Forest.
What level is Junction City Oregon at?
The latitude and longitude coordinates (GPS waypoint) of Junction City are 44.2192901 (North), -123.2056484 (West) and the approximate elevation is 325 feet (99 meters) above sea level.
What is the elevation of Junction City Oregon?
Junction City School District 69.
What river flows through Harrisburg Oregon?
The Willamette passes under U.S. Route 99E at RM 161 (RK 259) at Harrisburg, which is on the right.